Parent Support Advisor
"My role is to respond to parent/child needs and support families in participating in their child's learning and achievements in school. The child's voice is always at the core of everything I do"
- Being here to listen to you and any concerns you may have.
- Providing other networking opportunities with other parents.
- Encouraging and advising you on taking a pro-active approach to your child's learning.
- Supporting and being present during annual review meetings and to help build your confidence when dealing with professionals or outside agencies
- Inviting you into school for activity sessions and coffee mornings.
- Helping you to complete forms and give a better understanding of them.
- Raising your awareness of training opportunities.
- Keeping you informed of current and relevant help and support offered by the local authority, as outlined in the Local Offer.
- Assessing your needs and being responsible for Early Help referrals where needed.
- Offering practical and financial support and advise.
- Advising or training around sleep concerns or issues at home.
If you feel I can help you in any other way or it is something that is not listed above please feel free to get in touch during school hours by contacting the school number on 01302 322044 and ask for Kate Harvey.